Monday, September 28, 2009

Last blog...how bittersweet

Well, its my junior year and I am busy as ever. I barely have time to look decent in the mornings.

So after careful though and consideration, I am shutting down highschool confessional. This is a bittersweet kind of day indeed.

I have felt god working though my life so much, that I don't have time to worry about fashion or what not. I should be worrying about school work, getting into college, but most importantly serving him.

so thank you all for supporting me this long way. god bless.

for the last time (at least for now :P)...

Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

4 comments:

Raigan said...

so great that you're going to be devoting more time to serving Him! Maybe someday you can even come back and put that into your blog!

Good luck your junior year! I just started my freshman, woah! haha

God bless

-Raigan

Anonymous said...

I will miss you.....http://martyfoley.blogspot.com

ellie said...

Hope all is well these days for you.

Marty said...

I will miss you, I feel as if I know you.............good luck.