Friday, January 23, 2009

I have some pretty crazy friends...



This past week has been pretty hectic, so sorry for the lack of postage. But I have something pretty funny (and amazing!) to show you all. My best friends made a video to Bike Thief by Freezepop, and it turned out great. Plus I love all there crazy makeup and hair. There funny ones... anywho, turn that sound up and watch it!
And if you want, comment at the original source here!
Thrifting tommorow with mi madre (and some major shopping!) I will also post some inspiration for you all :D as for today...

Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like you left and took A break I did too and just like you came back I did too:)

Unknown said...

i love your blog. it's so fun. :)

Raigan said...

that literally made me laugh out loud, you have great friends!!!

xxoo,
raigan

Girl Next Blog said...

Funny!

You do have great friends. I bet you laugh out loud when you are together.

xx

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool blog! if you want to comment back visit me at vloblogness.blogspot.com

anyhow...
that video is so cool! what video porgram do you use? The effects are amazing!

Raigan said...

miss you girly, can't wait until you get back to blogging!

xxoo,
raigan

Anonymous said...

were you been?

Anonymous said...

Come back

Anonymous said...

do you even check your comments anymore? D: lol, the verication code is "balls".