Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Life

So as you all can see, I never deleted Highschool Confessional. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
I put so much time and effort into this blog and it really affected how I look at social networking and what the internet could truly do for people.
So I thought I would keep you all posted with some other social networking things I have been doing with my life since Highschool Confessional...

I created a vlog.

I have found myself falling in love with video media and the great things youtube can do for a community. After watching several other youtube vlogs (one being meekakitty, my inspiration!) I have gained the courage to make one of my own.
Along with that, I also have a corresponding dailybooth, twitter and formspring.

Love you all who stuck by me. PLEASE check me out on any of these social networks (and watch my vlog!) so I can see how you are all doing.

www.youtube.com/holadilli
www.twitter.com/holadilli
www.dailybooth.com/holadilli
www.formspring.me/holadilli

Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

No comments: