Saturday, January 17, 2009

pears, cheese and greens oh my!

This may be the last "food" post on my personal/fashion blog. But I am a little nervous about creating a new one and having alot of people look at one, but not the other. Any suggestions?
My midterms were this past week, and every day for lunch I made this delicious salad. I used half a pear and cut it into smallish chunks. Then I had Gorgonzola (or blue.) cheese and fat free balsamic vinaigrette dressing over a mix of romaine and spinach leaves. It was SO good, I practically licked the bowl.
Fashion post is coming you way! as for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

5 comments:

alyssarz said...

wow, that looks really amazingly wonderful and delicious. you could just see how it went... (the blog) i'll subscribe. ;]

Amira said...

ooo yummy i love pears in salads, sounds delicious!!
ox

FashionSqueah! said...

More amazing-looking food, I love the idea of pears with cheese! Char x

Afi said...

thanks for the comment and the request to come back.

I haven't been on for while due to the exam season, but any who i'm back, and hopefully here to stay.

that looks dee-licious!!

xx

marty said...

love your blog,it is fun to read about a small part of a persons' life. Plus, I get fashion tips. Please post some fashion post for guys(formal, informal)