Tuesday, January 13, 2009

mmmm, crisp and juicy

Here is some delishiousness for today. Sorry I haven't created a new blog for my foods of the year. midterms now -_- So...breakfeast was an oatmeal to go bar.

All my meals today aren't very vegan friendly, but you can certainley alternate them! I tried going vegiterian, and it just did not work out. Anywho, Lunch consisted of what I like to call a "very veggie burger". You see, I was not inspired to eat any bread today. We ran out of whole wheat, so I turned the 80 calorie boca vegan burger patties into the "buns" and used peppers, 1 piece of muenster, and lettuce as my inside. (Don't worry, I ate it with a fork and knife XD) but mmmmm! It was delish!
I have such a thing for veggie burgers. There just SO good.
Dinner was so delish. (fyi: that is my new word. Delish :D )I made leftover salmon (about 1/4 of a huge fillet) and some green beans :) I was so proud :) So that was the health for today. I need to start eating some more snacks though, like carrots and celery. As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

7 comments:

alyssarz said...

I LOVE veggie burgers. and oatmeal to go bar thingies.

Hayley said...

Awee. Really cute blog! Thanks for dropping by on mine! Feel free to keep following! :)

brooke said...

hi alyssa! thanks for visiting my blog :D

yum i love veggie burgers!

FashionSqueah! said...

Your healthy and yummy-looking food is making me feel bad for all the rubbish I have been eating recently! Char x

NancyTheIBO said...

yeah i used that for a good 2 years and then all of a sudden it just stopped working for me. :( And that is when I began my quest for the perfect liquid foundation. I think i am going to stay away from mineral foundation.

i get so hungry when i look at tastespotting!! :)

Girl Next Blog said...

I Heart Veggie Burgers! Yummy!

And I am so glad you like my blog :) Thank you!

xx

Amira said...

oh i love veggie burgers, looks great & i've never heard of an oatmeal to go bar- how cool!
p.s i'm lovin your music, breathe me live is awesome & cat power is incredible, i also love vampire weekend- i love it all lol!