Monday, January 19, 2009

Inspiration: Pants

This Saturday I am going on a huge shopping day with mi madre, so I am organizing my "inspiration book" with all the great pictures I have been finding. So this week I thought I would share :D
I have huge hips. Its unbelievable how big they are. anywho, I have been searching for the perfect pair of wide leg pants. :D
I have been having a new obsession with light denim, but rolled like so. I want to find a pair of "Mens fit" jeans...kind of like the ones Ellen Paige wore in Juno
Finally (this is my favorite pic) I want a pair of toned down Harlem style pants. Basically, her whole outfit above I want. Including the blazer.

All pics are courtesy of elle.com :D As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

7 comments:

Raigan said...

oooo fun!!! cannot wait to hear how the shopping spree goes!

Wow havent read your blog in ages, sorry like for real!!!

xxoo,
raigan

Doublebanker said...

Those looks are definitely original. I like the first photo the most for jeans.

Check out my sports related gifs here if you have a chance.

Girl Next Blog said...

I love boyfriend rolled up jeans - so cool and comfortable!

In fact, I was thinking about posting them soon.

xx

Girl Next Blog said...

PS. I've loved Mama Who Bore Me since I heard it in 90210! haha Such a great song!

FashionSqueah! said...

Pants are difficult, I think that's why I almost always wear skirts/dresses! I love your inspiration pictures too, hopefully you'll find something! Char x

alyssarz said...

i've been longing for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. =] they have some cute ones at AE, just a heads up. Kindred Spirits is in Wexford... if you look it up on Google you'll score. =]

Katie-Banana_Peel said...

I love boy friend jeans style. They are so much cooler than skinnies!

By the way, I'm Jaci!
I was passing by your blog and I love it!
Anyways, I'm now following! & I'll be back for more.
Jaci.