Saturday, January 3, 2009

As many of you may know, Whitney Ports new Hills spin-off show The City just aired a mere two weeks ago, and I already think it is fabulous. I just adore Whitney Port. Unlike Lauren Conrad, her ex co-worker and gossip partner, she is very focused on her work and reaching the top. She doesn't let relationships get in her way. I also love the fact that it is set in NYC instead of the west coast; it definetly adds a new aspect to all the MTV reality shows. The fashion is fantastic, and her job really intrigues me. Possible Career? Anyways, this show is a MUST see. As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

5 comments:

Nicola said...

oh my goodness, thats amazing about adventureland..but kinda sad that you couldn't be an extra in the end! its still cool that you live near/and go to the park!!
:)

Anonymous said...

It would be fine to sub soymilk instead of almond. As long as there is enough liquid to get it to the consistency you like it.

Amira said...

oh I didn't know her new show had aired over there (i'm in Australia) that is so exciting i'm rushing off to find a link on the net right now thanks heaps!

Mari said...

i'm already addicted to the show. I love whitney and erins style. i can't stand olivia - i think she's the new Spencer.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Whitney Port <3 this show is way better than the hills, just the fashion aspect of it is so much more in your face than the drama... <3