Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thats so 90s...

Here is that fashion post I have been promising :D By far one of the biggest inside jokes between my friends and I is 80s/90s jackets. You know the type, with the colorful blocks, big puffy sleeves, and such. It basically began when I sported one to a field hockey game, and the rest was history. We have been searching the thrift stores to find such wondrous 90s jackets. So one I flipped open my February issue of Teen Vogue to pg. 81, I was in shock at the beautiful neon color of this 90s jacket :D So for this new year I dare you to...
1) add some spontaneous neons and brights in your wardrobe. They definetly brighten my day.
2) find a 90s jacket! And definetly sport it with some Raybans :D
3) Just have fun. My word of the year=spontaneous!

Hope you all have a fantastic new years!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

I love the idea of random, spontaneous fashion-inside-jokes shared between friends! I think neons really do cheer people up as well, they're just happy colours! Char x

alyssarz said...

Lol, no i'm not the crazy stalker type. XD I go to North Way Christian Community... I think that's the whole name. But it's in Wexford. I know a lot of Katie's and I think possibly a Katie M. but she's probably not the one you're thinking of. =]] (And I love the 90's jacket)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just received that issue in the mail a couple of days ago. Now that's winter I can't wear bright colors that often though. :( I wear a lot of rain boots, jackets, tights in the spring and summer though. Hope you had a fun New Years! =) - Aren