Saturday, January 10, 2009

April showers bring May flowers...



There is 7 inches of snow outside, and I am already longing for it to melt and spring to be here. Even though its a little late, I though I would post some of my favorite runway styles for this spring.

Well, The first photo on the left is courtesy of Style and the City, and even though its not a runway look, i though it caught the essence of what I want to portray in the spring. Very polished, but relaxed. Put together, but effortless. I love her long hair as well. Oh how I want long flowing locks...

The second photo (center) was seen on the Marc Jacobs catwalk during fashion week. I thought the bag truley a work of art. One thing I am trying to do is really define my wardrobe and buy more staples in clothing, but pops for accessories. This bag is basically fabulous.

The third photo I was quite a suprise. I have never been a huge fan of DVF until the show The City (see below post), so I have been paying attention to there runway much more carefully. I think this dress is so simple yet chic. I never can seem to find cute simple summer dresses. This will definetly be my model.

As for today...
Givin Some Love Back
Alyssa

4 comments:

Amira said...

Oh I;m lovin those jeans, so cute & the dress is gorgeous!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

As a fellow fashionista, I'm LOVING your blog!!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

bring on summer!

{klaudia} said...

ugh i cant wait for it to get warmer out!!!!!

p.s. thanks for the comments<3