Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thriftin!

There is a new goodwill that opened about 10-15 minutes from my house! So I am pretty excited :) Not very good accesories, but I found a couple cute things.

I loved the structure of the leather bag. Very versatile :D
A mid(or high) waisted grey skirt. I atually forget XD
But I have no idea what to wear it with. I don't usually do grey. So I have major fashion block.
Any suggestions?

I loved this old man cardigan XD It's actually originally from Talbots XD
Flanned zip up(Gap) its a little short on me, so I will wear it as a cropped jacket
Womens flannel (Old navy brand) I though it will be a great piece for the summer
man flannel :)

Ok, Halloween is coming up, and you get a sneak peak at my costume :) (above) I found this thriftin too :)

Possible date tonight with a church guy :) I am pretty excited :)
Fashion Tip for the Day: Go Thrift store/vintage shopping! As you can see by all my finds, it really can diversify your wardrobe.

Advice I need!: How to work the grey skirt, and a medium wash denim jacket.
As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the may be date will go well. And I dont really have a ny suggestions for the skirt sorry

geri hirsch said...

loving all the plaid!!!

Charmaine Li said...

seems like you had a good goodwill day! lol.

BiLLiON $$$ said...

love the items :)

Afi said...

Thanks for the comment,

I'm loving all the shirts especially the womens flannel.

Do you mind if we exchange links

xx

Afi said...

Thanks, I just added you 2,
I hope we are

xx