Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sundays are just so lovely...


Today is such a nice fall day. Its not too cold, breezy, and just plain pretty :) I can already tell it will be great. Above is a (better) pic of my hair for those of you who haven't seen it. I got it cut about a month ago, and I basically love it. Except I kind of want to dye it a chocolate brown. Any opinions about dying your hair, etc?
My date last night went really well. We saw a movie but basically talked through the whole thing. Steve and I suprisingly have a lot in common! He plays in a band too :D
Fashion Tip of the Day: Forever 21 has some great new stuff for fall/winter, and since it is one of my favorite priced stores, I just had to show you some of my favorites.
For those of you who don't know me, I have an unreal obsession with moccasins. Its actually pretty disgusting. So once I saw this pair of boots, I knew I was in heaven. I love how you can dress these boots up or down. Don't be suprised if you see them on my in a couple weeks ;)

Cropped riding pant+blazer=what I want to wear to school. I go to a private/prep school, so this gossip girl-esque look really appeals to me. Plus I like the model's hair XD
This is all for today. I must get some actuall work done, since I spent all morning stalking blogger, looking for friends :) Speaking of friends, I found a great blog http://fantabulistique.blogspot.com/. we traded links, and I thought I would mention her in my lovely blog post. Man, I am really happy.
As for today,
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

9 comments:

yiqin; said...

I love Sundays too. I just hate the day after it :(

BiLLiON $$$ said...

ofcourse becuz i looove ur blog :)

Raigan said...

loving your hair, very very cute! and as for dying it....i think thatd be very very pretty on you, although i do love your natural color! just remember when u dye it to use conditioner quite a bit cause it really dries your hair out! (dying...not conditioner haha)

loving the forever21 stuff...basically the best store ever!

xxoo,
raigan

Afi said...

aww thanks for mentioning me in your blog, and thanks for the comments.

I love the models hair and her scarf, I want it.

next time i'll blog, i will be sure to mention you.

xx

Afi said...

I just love cardigans

xx

FashionSqueah! said...

Thanks for the comment! I love Moccasins too, though I don't actually own any yet! I wish we had Forever 21 here, so I could grab some at a decent price...so you're coming to Edinburgh next summer? Is that during the Festival? You'll have an amazing time, it's a fun city! Want to swap links? Char x

FashionSqueah! said...

Aw barney! I never thought of that, I bet I'd probably look like Barney too!

We can order F21 online, but the postage is more than whatever you're buying so it isn't really worth it! I guess we have Topshop and Primark though so it's all good!
Char x

Mamma Stella said...

It is kind of sad that they broke up but fortunately, Joe is still single!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love that last look!

xoxo,
La C