Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have free time :D



Well field hockey is done :( We lost our first playoff game against our arch rivals which is pretty depressing.
But I did go on a 3 mile run today, which I was so proud of :)
Tommorow is a very important day...High School Musical 3 is coming out! YES :D Yes, my guilty pleasure is disney channel. You gotta love it :) 2 of my friends and I are going to the occasion, so get ready to see pictures up :D



I worked at my schools haunted house last weekend. I has such a fun time :D I was in the "Carrie" scaring little kids. goooooooood times :D
I went THRIFT-IN saturday and I found many good finds. Lots of mens dress shirts, a cute leather bag, a cute cardigan, 1 high waisted skirt, a couple belts, etc. Fun stuff :D
Fashion Find for the Day!: A friend of mine is completley obsessed with asian culture. Its unreal. Anywho, she gave me the name of a great site yesstyle.com with great asian fashion! They have super cute and wearable items that are decently priced(which we all know I love )
The Romy brand is my friends and my favorite. Good quality, good prices, and super cute. TIP-make sure you order more than $150.00 because you will get free shipping. Without the free shipping, all your savings you get are basically gone.
As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

1 comment:

emily said...

haha that is some fly makeup.