Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Celebrity fashion--Taylor Momsen



Hey everyone! Tommorow is Halloween! I am beyong excited :D My crazy costume shall be amazing! Anywho, I decided in honor of my love for gossip girl, I would feature a celeb style update in my cute little blog XD

The name is Taylor Momsen, and Jenny Humphrey's her game. On Gossip Girl, this goody two shoes turned fashionista is taking the fashion world by storm. Not only is she becoming one celebrity constantly under the fashion worlds eye, but she has has modeled with IMG. She is definetly not the usual teenage celebrity.

The reason why I am featuring her is the drastic change of style "Jenny" took on Gossip Girl. From a cute prepster to a rock hard fashion designer, she is taking a ride on the bad side. I am loving her hair styling with the combination of the black eyeliner. And her use of plaid makes me happy :)

So there you have it! Taylor Momsen is now my official celeb style muse. Well, Jenny is. We will just have to see what fashion trends Taylor can start!

As for today,
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

5 comments:

Raigan said...

wanna know whats weird? in my english class today we somehow got on the topic of television and teenage shows then gossip girl then style becuase obviously Gossip Girl is a segway into fashion, soooooo long story short

i brought up the drastic change in jenny also....i'm very much in love with the new look!!!

did u see last nights epsiode?!?!?!?!? oh man oh man! good stuff!!!!!

xxoo,
raigan

Charmaine Li said...

i friggin love jenny's new style! she dresses a lot more mature for her age of 14? (i don't know if thats a good or bad thing)but either way her style is still rockin!

Afi said...

Thanks for the comment,

Taylor momsen is like only 14 years old, she might be 15 actually, but anyway shes achieved so much (like being the little girl in the grinch and being in gossip girl-i think thats it really)

And she has a great fashion sense.

xx

FashionSqueah! said...

Oh I am loving Little J'd transformation; the eyeliner, the attitude, the kissing of Nate!

Weird question, but isn't Halloween on friday? Char x

Anonymous said...

i <3 taylor momsem and loved her on the latest episode and i agree i love her new look too