Friday, October 10, 2008

I went shopping :D

New shoes courtesy of DSW. The one below is Minnetonka and the one underneath is Coconuts by Matisse.
I have been having an unreal obsession with moccasins and fringe. by far my favorite trend of fall.
these slouchy boots I got on sale! Originally $140 to about $60. They look better on me than they do in the picture though :(

OH, and I got my hair cut. Short. I got a reverse bob, but it isn't as extreme as I wanted, but I really like it :D. I do feel like it would look better if I was blond, but I am staying a brunette forever :D

Tonight I am going to see Radio and Juliet ( a contemporary ballet) with my madre. I will most likley be rocking the slouchy boots. I will try to take pics! As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

3 comments:

Mamma Stella said...

hey I haven't heard from you in a while! whats up?

Anonymous said...

Mocasins are so cute. Though I haven't been able to get my hands on a pair. But they look adorable in that picture.

Have fun at the Radio and Juliet! Your hair sounds really smashing, I love short hair! It's easy to style and nearly every girl can rock it.

Aurley said...

YES. Way to upate!
I lovee the bottom ones. Tres adorable. XD