Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I cannot believe I am such a failure...

Well, I did it again. I completley abannoned my blog, and all my readers for yet another 2-3 months. Why do I keep doing this :(
But I am going to try to keep up with the busy schedule and my blog, so all you christians be praying for me that I can survive!
If you are all wondering why I completley abandoned you, I will give you a nice biopsy on all the activites I did...
1. NWMC-(aka-New Wilmington Mission Conference) by far the best week of my life. I meet with a bunch of amazing christians and and missionaries and learn about the life changing work that they perform. It makes me want to go out there and change the world too! Plus we just have SO much fun while we are there. (don't worry, I kept up my fashion sense there too!)


we totally trashed out counselers room by shredding a ton of toilet paper and putting it in her room like snow! It was SO funny :Dthe girls we did it with had the best fashion sense :D
2. so that was NWMC. Then the NEXT week I went on the mission trip with my youth group and helped out this really cute old lady. Plus we went on a "scavenger hunt" through the city, meaning up runnning around like lunatics XD
we found these black rubber gloves that said they protected against 4000 volts of electricy...but they were copyrighted 1976. LOLso that was the mission trip. THEN there was East Coast Field Hockey Camp with my team where we showed our INTENSE skills to forein(and crazy!) coaches :D
then preason, then school.

that was the rest of my summer :( I know, pretty depressing right?
BUT there was the JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT with Aur-lay! That deserves a whole post for itself... well. I have to go do homework :( as for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

so

8 comments:

Aurley said...

Yess! A new post, I missed my Alyssa buddy.
And I wrote a whole post about The Jobro concert on my music blog... :)
The pictures were hilarious. XD
Im glad youre back!

Anonymous said...

yay your back:D and i wouldnt forget about this blog. glad to have you back on blogging

Aisyah Pahmi said...

well yeah, who doesn't feel bad for her.
she looks soooo good with Nate. both of them looks exotic :D

Anonymous said...

Haha your welcome! lol You have an aweseome blog!!

Manga Dork said...

You sound as busy as me.

Sara Bear :) said...

glad that you're back! long time no post! seems like you had alot of crazy-fun stuff to keep you busy though. :)

yiqin; said...

Wow, so fun!! I need to start hanging out wit more of my friends! Hahaha

BiLLiON $$$ said...

i love your blog ur outspoken and fun :)