Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween--2 days early

Well, as the great blog fashionsqueah! pointed out, I said Halloween was today, but it really is not. My school's "festivities" are today, aka: Bizarre and Extreme Day. Here is my costume, which I feel very accomplished about :) I was going for a pretty random look, but then everyone determined I was a "90's aerobic instructer in Hawaii" Oh and by the way, in the above pic, I am not flashing you. the skirt...is actually a skort XD I know, amazing right! XD

Everything was thrifted, except the socks and the shoes. The socks I found the other day from when I was about 8, and the shoes are converse :)
I throughly enjoyed my fun day of festivities, but now I need to get my sleep, because I don't seem to get alot these days :( As for today...
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

4 comments:

Raigan said...

OH so lovely! halloween is one of my favorite holiday's!

I'm being batman, girly batman in fact! I refuse to stoop down to the "slutty batman" level...it's not called WHOREween...some people need to get that through their heads!

haha im ranting, but yes you're costume is uberly amazing, i'm in love with all the bright colors!

xxoo,
raigan

p.s. Jenny and Nate just dont...they dont....they dont mesh! But it did give me one more reason to be jealous of little miss jenny humphrey...amazing clothes AND total chace crawford lip action?! some things are just un-fair!

FashionSqueah! said...

Halloween is easily a holiday i could drag out over days or even weeks without boredom! I mean Christmas starts as soon as Halloween is over so why shouldn't we celebrate for more than one day? I am loving your costume, I think completly bizarre costumes which confuse people are the best kind...Oh! You've been tagged, Char x

Ali said...

'90s aerobic instructor in Hawaii, eh? LOL!!!! thats so funny!! Great costume by the way!!

Afi said...

Thanks for the comment. Great costume, so bright. I love it

xx