Friday, July 11, 2008

Umbrella, ella, ella...

As many of you know, Tuesday I went to the Pirates game. It was a ermm......interesting time. I was excited to go, because we decided to try these all you can eat seats, so I got in my pirates gear and decided to go.
After eating dinner and taking pictures of the skyline, my dad and I went to our seats. Now, we usually get good seats and all, but this time, he accidently got the seats on the end. you see those corner seats above right next to the big P? Well, those were ours DX there were cobwebs along that wall, and right under my cupholder was a cobweb with a bunch of bugs in it. It was absolutley disgusting. Plus there were so many dragonflies *shudder*
By the 3rd inning, we finally leave to get more food and go under shelter, since I saw a pitch black cloud coming torwards us. And what do you know, it pours for...2 1/2 hours. Do we leave...NO! My Dad is one of those die hard fanswho refuse to leave. Yeah, I know. Crazy.
So after the 2 1/2 hours, they finally took off the tarp. YAY!!!!!
I even went to get some food for my dad and take pretty pictures of the skyline :D




We were lucky enough to see the "Great Pittsburgh Pierogie Race!"
Oliver Onion(my secret lover) lost :(

Then the tarp came back out :( We left after that, cause it was already Midnight XD
The next day, we found out the Pirates won :D
Well, that was my pirates game story for the day :) A fashion post is coming. A couple of you have been asking 1) "how to keep your style individual without looking like your trying to hard?" and 2)"how to look fashionable without looking like EVERYONE-ELSE!"
So I am going to write a little something about this topic! As for today,
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

8 comments:

Kimberley said...

Love the blog.
but im a jays fan :)

-SLCsocialite

Smara said...

Why would you say that?
The guy is a pastor's kid, friends with everyone, nice as can be, and has every quality I've ever looked for in a guy. He's way into God, plans on going on billions of mission trips to spread God's word. He has also never had a girlfriend. Haha I understand how what I wrote in my blog can make him sound bad, but you have to know the kid to know that he's great. And I'm not just saying that because I like him, he really is. But thanks for your help.

By the way, I'm glad you had fun at the game =]

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris Alyssa

stylish minded like you are, i believed that you might be happy to find inspiration through my last street style photo reportages you might like.
you can appreciate them at www.styleandthecity.com

I hope i didn't disturb you with that information.

I wish you a great evening
cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

Aurley said...

Awesome Alyssa!
Im going to a game in August...
But they cant beat my true love-- Penguins Hockey! And FLEURY!
Sorry Pirates. :/ Ill still show my support though.
But- It cant beat the high action intensity of HOCKEYYY. :P
Thats alright, Im still pumped. :)
Coolo post, Ill be looking forward to your fashion acdvice~ ;D Im sure itll be poppin' as always. I just felt like using that adjective... Anyway, sounded like alot of rain! (And hopefully fun)
<3 <3,
Aurley

Anonymous said...

i dont really care about watching sorts but cool anyways. i guessing you dont like tarp:)

Dezzy said...

lol loved the post and i love your blog. hit me back sometime=]

Anonymous said...

hey free stuff rox i went to an angels game last week and got free stuff too:)

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Alyssa,

there is no smal blogs
i nocticed that you were passionated an humble
values i like above all.

that why you deserve all my sympathy

i wish you a great evening

let's keep in touch
subscribe to my newsletter to receive the new photos

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS