Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Sorry this is such a short post, but I gave you all some long ones to enjoy :D
I hope everyone in the USA has a GREAT Independence Day tommorow! (Also, happy belated Canada Day to the Canadians!)

A shout out to a blog I recommended before, Music--love it. (aurley.blogspot.com) She posted my link on her lasted(and might I say amazing!) post. She works so hard on her posts, putting together great music. I suggest you drop by and comment her, because her blog is lonely :(
Plus she is a super, fantasic, amazing friend.

I am currently watching "Are you Smarter Than a 5th grader" and then "So You Think You Can Dance" so I shall be going to get into watching these shows XD

Once again, Happy 4th of July(Independence Day)!!!
Given some love back,
Alyssa

8 comments:

Aurley said...

Awww thanks alyssa. :)
But, My Blog is nothing compared to yours. D:
Awesome, Affordable fashion?
With great pictures??
Thanks for the positive feedback though!!
<3 <3, Aurley :)

terren said...

Yay! i love 4th of july :)

Ally said...

love love the new clothes!!! so cute and cheep! hmm...might have to go to my trift store...
and now i definatly have to go watch camp rock because i offically love ur tv taste since u watch so u think u can dance!! i love it!!! and i'm so mad that matt and cortney got kicked off grrrr. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! hope ur fireworks are spectacular bcuz i think ours are gonna get cancled by rain :(

Ally said...

love love the new clothes!!! so cute and cheep! hmm...might have to go to my trift store...
and now i definatly have to go watch camp rock because i offically love ur tv taste since u watch so u think u can dance!! i love it!!! and i'm so mad that matt and cortney got kicked off grrrr. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! hope ur fireworks are spectacular bcuz i think ours are gonna get cancled by rain :(

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

happy 4th of july alyssa
hope u have a great independence day
and i love kiki's delivery service too :)

MoulinRougefan08 said...

WoW Canadian Day!!! Cool!!! hey go on me blog & rate my poem!! I need 2 know!!!

P.S- When i say Botique i don't mean like American Eagle I mean places where u can get that stuff cheaper! Like goodwill but they pay u 4 the clothes u give them. U know like Platoes Closet

Caitlin said...

Heappy 4th alyssa!! hope ur having a great day!XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! (: Hoped you had a great Independence Day! (: And that you made many, many memmories. Hit me back!